If you are a Florida attorney you are exempt from pre-licensing requirements, but you are not exempt from post-licensing requirements. I am getting my Kansas License. In 6 months I am moving to Florida. I will have residency in both states. I would like to hold a Real Estate License in both states for 2 years and then get my Brokers Licence in both states with teams under each. Possible? It is possible to do. Florida does not have mutual recognition with Kansas, so you will have to take the full 63-hour Florida course and pass the full exam. You can either wait until you get there or start on the course from Kansas.
Florida Real Estate License Reciprocity and Portability
If you plan on working in states besides Florida, then you need to know the real estate license reciprocity and portability laws for Florida.
Reciprocity: Florida has mutual recognition agreements with 7 states:
Alabama, Arkansas, Connecticut, Georgia, Indiana, Mississippi, and Nebraska.
To learn more about real estate license portability in Florida, check out our guide on real estate license reciprocity and portability here.
The List of Steps and Requirements how to get a Real Estate license in Florida.
– Meet Florida requirements.
– You must be at least 18 years old and have a high school diploma or GED in order to become licensed in Florida.
– Complete 63 classroom-hours of pre-licensing courses.
You would need
– Submit a completed application, electronic fingerprints, and the fee
– Pass the Florida Real Estate Agant Exam with a grade of at least 75 out of 100 points or pass the Florida Real Estate Law Exam with a grade of at least 30 out of 40 points.
– Activate your Florida real estate license using the DBPR RE 11 Become Active Sales Associate or BrokerSales Associate form, OR
– Have your employing broker activate your new license online using the brokers online account.
– Successfully complete post-licensing course for sales associate consisting of at least 45 classroom-hours, before your initial sales license expires. Even if your license is inactive, you will still need to complete the post licensing course before the license expires. You will need at least 45 classroom hours.
The Climer School of Real Estate began in 1998 to teach people to pass their Florida Real Estate Sales Associate License Exam. Since then we have expanded to not only provide the Sales Associates course but Continuing Education courses, Real Estate Broker classes and Personal and Professional Development classes. Read more about Real estate school Orlando.
The Climer School offers you a variety of study aids, including Review CDs, an Online Sales Review class, Review Textbooks, Practice Tests, YouTube videos, Tutoring and Study Guides. After you receive your Florida Real Estate License, The Climer School of Real Estate will take you to the next level by enhancing your career with interesting materials and classes.
– Sales Associate Pre License
– Broker Pre License
– State Exam Sales Review
– Post 45 Licensing
– En Espaol
– Broker Post Licensing
– Continuing Ed
– Package Specials
– Instructor Continuing Education
Climer School of Real Estate
Florida Permit # ZH43756
5104 N. Orange Blossom Trail
The Rosemont Building
Orlando, FL 32810